Hello cuties 🙂
Today’s post is all about 10 Christmas Gifts for Him. Some years I know exactly what to give to the man in my life and some years I have absolutely no idea. I made this to help anyone who is still looking for a great gift!
1) Watch – They range from rather cheap to extremely expensive so it’s the perfect gift for anyone to give
2) Video Games – Obviously only if he is a Gamer, if not try a DVD (Action Movie, NOTHING Romantic!!) 🙂
3) Alcohol – Again this can be a cheap beer, an expensive whiskey or his favourite wine. The options are endless
4) Gift Cards – I know there are some people out there who hate this as a gift because it might seem impersonal. But if you really don’t know what to give, this could be a great solution to your problem!
5) Clothes – Only if you know his measurements!! I don’t think anyone likes to get a gift they can’t use/wear! Or maybe buy something that should fit all sizes like socks (I mean they fit most sizes, don’t they?). Does he have to wear a tie to work? Then that could be a good idea. Or does he work in constructions? Maybe a hard hat would work!
6) Sport – A shirt, cap or scarf of his favourite sports team. Tickets to go see a game. Or a gift card to a sports clothing store! See what I did there? You can mix and match almost everything on this list 🙂
7) Music/Electronics – You can get him a gift card from iTunes. Maybe he could use some really good speakers or headphones?
8) Bathroom essentials – Might not be the most innovative gift but definitely something he can actually use everyday.
9) Food – Every man likes to eat right? So why not give him a portable pizza oven, a sandwich maker or a grill? Again there is something here for every budget.
10) Something funny – It the guy has some sense of humour you could give him a not-so-serious gift. Like a Toilet Golf Game or a Beer Helmet!
The most important thing is to LISTEN!! This doesn’t just count for Christmas gifts, it also goes for any other gift giving events. Pay attention to what they are saying, do they need or would they like something specific? It doesn’t matter if they said they would like something in January and you give it to him as a gift in August. He will probably still want it and therefore like your gift 🙂
How did you like my 10 Christmas Gifts for Him? Did you find it helpful or do you have anything you think I should add? Let me know in the comments!
Wanna read my post about the Snowflake Nail Tutorial? Click here!